~~Wrestling Struggels~~
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Foro dedicado a la WWE, con un apartado dedicado a nuestra propia Empresa de Wrestling, la WSE, donde podrás luchar por gifs.

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesBuscarRegistrarseConectarse

Yo... It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP

AutorMensaje
JuanRuizPardo
Jobber
Jobber
JuanRuizPardo

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 23

Yo... It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP Empty
MensajeTema: Yo... It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP   Yo... It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP I_icon_minitimeMar Sep 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Yo, It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP

Yo... It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP Diamond+dallas

Ring name(s)
"Handsome" Dallas Page
"Diamond" Dallas Page (DDP)
Positively Page
Dallas Page
Height: 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
Weight: 253 lb (115 kg)
Born April 5, 1956 (age 53) Point Pleasant, New Jersey
Resides: New Jersey
Billed from: The Jersey Shore
Trained by: Jake Roberts
WCW Power Plant
Debut: 1988 as a manager
1991 as a wrestler
Retired: 2005

Page Joseph Falkinburg, Jr. (born April 5, 1956) better known by his ring name "Diamond" Dallas Page (DDP) is a semi-retired American professional wrestler and actor.[1] In the course of his wrestling career, which spanned two decades, Page has wrestled for World Championship Wrestling (WCW), World Wrestling Federation (WWF), Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) and Juggalo Championship Wrestling (JCW) .[1]

Page first broke into the wrestling business in 1988 as a manager in the American Wrestling Association where he worked there over a period of nine months before signing with WCW in 1991.[1] During his early months with WCW, he remained a manager before he became a wrestler in late-1991.[1] Page went on to become "The People's Champion" and a three-time World Heavyweight Champion, a two-time United States Heavyweight Champion, a four-time World Tag Team Champion, and a Television Champion.[1]

After WCW was purchased by WWF in 2001, Page joined WWF where he achieved success by winning both the European Championship and the World Tag Team Championship. He was later released from the company in 2002.[1] He then worked for independent promotions and TNA Wrestling from 2004 to 2005.[1] Page now spends his time as an actor working on small-budget films in addition to being a fitness guru and motivational speaker.[1]

WWF/WWE

When WCW was purchased by WWF owner Vince McMahon in 2001, Page was one of the few major WCW stars to sign with McMahon. He debuted in the WWE on the June 18th, 2001 edition of RAW when he unveiled himself as the stalker of the The Undertaker's wife, Sara.[1] Page did it to make an impact and wanted to take on the biggest dog in the yard, but he then became obsessed with Sara. Page soon joined the the Alliance during the WCW Invasion.[1]

Page and Chris Kanyon reunited on the August 6th, 2001 edition of RAW when Kanyon helped Page attack The Undertaker backstage. Three days later on August 9, 2001 edition of SmackDown, Page and Kanyon defeated the APA to win the WWF Tag Team Championship.[1]

The feud with the Undertaker went on for the best part of Three Months but it ended in a steel cage match featuring Undertaker and Kane defeated Page and Kanyon at WWF Summerslam 2001 on August 19, 2001 in a Steel cage match for the WWF tag team championship, where Page got injured which kept him out of action until late October, 2001.[1]

He became known for his catch phrase "Yo! It's me, it's me, it's DDP!" While Page was injured he developed a new gimmick in September, 2001 to become a motivational speaker (which he is legit such), in what would come to be known as his Positively Page character. The name came from the title of his autobiography that was published during his WCW days. The character involved Page constantly smiling and acting optimistic, with his trademark phrase "That's not a bad thing...it's a good thing".

His return televised match was on November 3, 2001 at Rebellion losing to The Big Show. After the Alliance lost at Survivor Series DDP along with the rest of the alliance members kayfabe lost their jobs. Page eventually won his job back by defeating The Big Bossman on the January 17th, 2002 edition of SmackDown! and also competed in the Royal Rumble Match on January 20, 2002 but did not win it.

Page became the European Champion on the January 31st, 2002 edition of SmackDown, when he defeated Christian, a former follower of his positive "philosophy".[1] At WrestleMania X8, Page retained the title in a rematch. He lost the title, however, to William Regal on an episode of SmackDown that aired March 19.[1] At age 46, he had nagging injuries, including a neck injury he suffered in a match with Bob Holly on the April 18th, 2002 episode of SmackDown, so his WWE contract was allowed to expire.[1]

TNA

On April 1, 2004, Diamond Dallas Page announced his return to the ring. After working for several independent promotions, he debuted with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling on November 12, feuding with Raven and Erik Watts.[1] Page received an NWA World Heavyweight Championship title shot on March 13, 2005 at Destination X but was defeated by reigning champion Jeff Jarrett when Monty Brown turned heel and hit Page with the Pounce.[1] Page left TNA shortly thereafter.

Juggalo Championship Wrestling

On August 9, 2009, Diamond Dallas Page made a special appearance with JCW aligning himself with the JWO. He hit his trademark Diamond Cutter finisher late in the match.

Me gustaria estar en Wrestshow!

Yo... It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP Tkolu8Yo... It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP Diamonddallaspagediamonbj2
Invitado
Invitado

Yo... It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Yo... It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP   Yo... It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP I_icon_minitimeMar Sep 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Aceptado.

Suerte con "Diamond" Dallas Page, o más conocido como DDP.

Yo... It's Me, It's Me, It's DDP
Página 1 de 1.